Friday, September 29, 2006

A beautiful sunset and a purpose

I saw another beautiful sunset tonight in St Pete. I should say that I was fortunate to see it - it was breathtaking. Rich reds, blues, purples, whites, covered the west this evening, as I biked amongst the houses in my neighborhood.

Today, I decided to start yet another blog - this blog. This was not planned, thought out, or put on my to-do list. It was a spontaneous decision. This is extremely rare for me to act on instinct, very out of character. Which brings me to the purpose of this blog. Perhaps blogs don't really need a purpose, they just 'are'. But I should state mine in any case.

Some people keep blogs to express themselves, to write down how they feel, what they think. These will be mostly my reasons also. Yet, a part of me wishes to be someone else here, to pretend, to act. My serious nature doesn't allow me to be anyone else; yet here, I can be anyone I wish to be.

Interesting numbers:
5 - (number of cats I saw on my bike ride)
2 - (number of people I saw mowing their lawn)
1 - (number of kittens I saw play by the road, then be adopted by a woman exercising)

No comments: